Here are my August goals and sadly this month I must say that I failed at some of these
Setup personalized actions
Spend an hour each week focused on getting better mastering on lighting
Exercise at least 20 minutes 4 days a week
Find time each day, no matter the length, to spend with God
- Daily posts on blog (m-f)
- Keep up return on photos being by 4 weeks
- Rewatch Restart to refresh and motivate
- Attend Wedding Photographic Society’s monthly meeting
- Spend an hour each week focused on getting better mastering on lighting
- Be better organized and less convoluted (ie: only one goals list this month)
- Find time each day, no matter the length, to spend with God
- Eat at least one vegetable and two fruits each day.
- Two days a week do my upper thigh and lower ab workout
- Two days a week do some cardiovascular exercise
- Go on one date with Chris
- Finish all goals (I get this is a gimme goal but I just like crossing things off )
So... yea I'm terrible. I say I want to be proactive and get things done but obviously not because why else aren't these lists finished? I mean they were more than realistic. Why do I get in the way of myself? I want to be vague here but I won't: I say I want to be a wedding photographer full time and yet I'm not giving it my all. I say I want to loose bulk around the middle yet? Do you find yourself failing at the goals you say you driven to? Cause you aren't alone... clearly. I can spend all day brainstorming about making my business better, about what I need to work on or try but I just need to stop and do. Don't get me wrong planning is great... as long as there is doing that follows the planning...
Gosh that was dark. Sorry. The point is this month is a month of doing. I will achieve these goals. Every last one of them!
Live. Love. Loud.