On top of all the awesome high school movies, even after Hughes reign (such as 10 Things I Hate About You, Easy A, etc), I love the "are you really watching that?" kind too... I don't know what to tell you but I just feel nostalgic over what I never had. Sure. We will say it is that.
All that to say: I feel like Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed. No not in the sickingly adorable way of her finding true love after all the heartache of her first high school experience but in the scene where she is high as kite and accidentally eats a whole pie "Fork... that's a weird word... Who ate all my pie? My pie is gone". Yup that's me well at least it is with this amazing pie/cake thing my dear friend Jenn hooked me up with... it is AMAZING! Which brings me to this weeks LOVES...
- This Raw Vegan Double Chocolate Cheesecake... might just sit down with a fork and... yea
- Late night with close friends
- A straightened living room when you didn't clean it!
- Getting past the workout hump... you know what I am talking about
- Fresh baked bread... or better yet Kipos' Greek Cheesecake with fresh berries...
- To actively trying to think of each day as an adventure
- Yoga mats: for without you junk in the trunk would hurt... or more accurate personally: occasional things in a small case. JLo: soy jelly yo!
Live. Love. Loud.