I love fall. Almost irrationally. The breeze and nip in the air. The fact that I can break out my beloved scarves, sweaters and wear my boots without people looking at me funny. I walked outside today and I was hit with this feeling that fall has arrived. It made me want to bake, buy obnoxiously large pumpkins that I never know what to do with, go hiking and mostly I desperately wanted to take engagement photos. I mean just how cute are fall engagements and weddings! I mean come on! This week Chris and I are taking a small trip up to see his family and golf is on the schedule... or should I say enjoying a beautifully green place to walk and occasionally trying to hit balls... what I do can't really be called "Golfing" So that brings me to this weeks LOVES
- The fall: let's be super serial, it is fantastic
- Boots... need I say more
- Pumpkin flavored everything
- We are that much closer to getting Egg Nog and Christmas(I'm obsessed... I know...)
- Here's to enjoying the outdoors without sweating!
- Scarves, gloves, hats... the endless supply of accessories at my finger tips now that it is starting to get colder
- Taking small trips, taking in our lives and families
- Golfing = walking around an a beautiful day!
Live. Love. Loud.