Which brings me to LOVES:
- Christmas lights, I'm telling you it is like a bit of heaven!
- Stuffing/Dressing depending on your family. I get it is just bread but SO amazing!
- Wrapping presents with Christmas music playing loudly but not as loudly as I sing it!
- Walking hand in hand with Chris just about anywhere but all the better when there is a nip in the air
- New adventures... they don't always look appealing but they are always challenging!
- Mistletoe... I never see it or use it but the idea is so nice
- Snow: This past weekend we got to run up to VA and saw some beautiful big fluffy flakes... Oh NC please let it snow!
- Christmas Cards: Mine has a little snowman with squint-y eyes... because he is so happy his eyes can't stay open! :D
- The idea of Christmas cookies... they are so fun to make but sadly I don't think they often taste good.. but that's probably because I'm making them :D
- Everything Harry Potter... In my mind they are really Christmas movies...
I mean really how can you not be in love!?!
Live. Love. Loud.