If you are lacking the Christmas Spirit here are a few things that help me:
- Playing Christmas music at the gym instead of my "Cardio-mix"... so I might not get my heart rate up quite as high but I will get my spirits soaring!
- Let a Christmas movie play, hot chocolate brewing (or your favorite) as you wrap a few presents or go over your "to buy" list.
- Put a pot of hot water on your stove and throw in a cinnamon stick (make sure to check this periodically or you will have a burnt cookie smell in your house... which could be just as nostalgic :D )
- Put on a Santa hat before running to the grocery store, you might feel a little funny but as you spread the cheer with a few "Happy Holidays" you'll gather some of your own!
- If you're a sucker for some Christmas Cookies then bake some off listening to some favorite Christmas tunes and decorate them to your hearts desire!
Live. Love. Loud.