I'm excited and nervous about this coming year. I hope that it is not only a big year for me personally but I hope and plan for it to be a big year for me professionally too!
I'm in LOVE with all you people and I hope that this year will be filled with way more LOVES then any year that has yet to pass!
Which brings me to my LOVES this week:
- Delayed Christmas so that after the decorations in the stores are down and the music is off the radio I can still be fully in my rights to have my Christmas spirit still intact!
- Goals: makes me realize what all I have done and keep me focused on getting things done
- That Chris will surprise me and clean the house! How great is he!
- Trying to LOVES when your plans get hijinked by a soon to be other person
- Stuffing... Cause lets be serious it is AMAZING ... why do we only make this on major holidays?
- Not having morning sickness anymore!
- Hot n' Rags... need I explain why biscuits and Sausage with mustard is amazing?
- OJ pops! I mean seriously I'm pretty sure I'd eat a dozen if I had them laying around
What do you LOVES this week?
Live. Love. Loud.