Photo thanks to Lemon Tree Dwelling
The only time that I have ever come close to being able to let it go was a few years ago I was having some real bad health issues, so Chris and I did a raw vegan diet and you simple forget to care or think about food... there is no question of what you will eat... It is a lot of the same.
Photo thanks to Theberry.com
Which brings me to this weeks LOVES...
- Babymoons... even when short
- Taking time to relax and enjoy life as it is without thoughts to what will change
- Blue Bell Coffee: Ice cream is pretty fantastic but oooh man is this delicious
- To a house unpacked and photos hung up on the walls!
- Yoga: it is like hugs for my muscles
- Getting time with my sister even with all the distance between us
- Benedict Cumberbatch
Photo thanks to Themetapicture.com
Makes me laugh every time I see this!
What is bringing you joy this week? What do you choose to look at with joy?
Live. Love. Loud.