Completely unrelated but I saw this and couldn't help the LOVES
When I was a child I had odd quirks. One of these extremely odd quirks was my attachment to objects. You see we moved around a lot and we had a lot of changes in our life and so I blame my desire for consistency on my attachment. You're probably wondering at why this is an odd thing... don't most children and people for that matter get attached to things? Yes... yes, they do. But do most of those people/children
I'm telling you right now: I am envious of crafty people...
Being the stubborn person I am I determined right then and there I wouldn't get attached to things. Which hasn't always worked but I will say there have been nor more crying over appliances. That sad, I am sad to see the end of era. Dear old couch you treated us well and you hold many a precious memory but sadly your sunken and worn appearance has shown your time of reign is up and it is now time for something I deeply enjoy: Furniture shopping! (don't judge me... ok, you can but I mean don't knock it till you try it with me :)
Which brings me to all my LOVES this week:
- Furniture Shopping!
- Day dreaming: I love the chance to let my mind wonder over the possible adventures both possible (dates, meals, activities) and impossible (how much fun it would be to be able to fly)
- A clean home: it is even better when you don't have to do it :D
- Fruit: we all know it is amazing but I'm just going to remind you of the awesome that is fruit... and better yet smoothies!
- Getting something new: namely the couch
- Unexpected stories and the chance to know more of someone
- Um... yea still on the list: ICE CREAM (if nothing else this is for you Brianna)
I hope you have a fabulous Friday and don't forget to tell me all about your LOVES this week!
Live. Love. Loud.