Because we have chosen not to travel during this time, Chris family came down to visit and complete an amazing project. Chris's sister came up with a great idea of making a mobile. Never really thought about it but she made it a family project. She got all the supplies and designed it and then we each sewed or own piece and then hung it up.
Got to love on some crafty people right! So now thanks to all this amazing I have an adorable mobile that has a great story behind it... and let's face it something with a story is SO much better!
Which brings me to my other LOVES for this week:
- Taking the time to slow down and enjoy one of the last weekends alone I have with Chris
- Greek God's Yogurt: I'm pretty sure it came straight from heaven
- Rice socks... cause they and Chris' poor fingers are the puddy that hold my back together at this point
- Super creative sister-in-laws (see above for example)
- Days, hours or even moments stolen away to the pool/body of water
- Sleeping for more than 4 hours at a time!
What do you LOVES this week?
Live. Love. Loud.