I'm going to rant for a minute: did you know that only 5% of people deliver on their due date? I think it is mean that people/dr's give a due date. It's kind of like if you asked for a appointment and they said they would see you at 8am on next Tuesday but really they might be expecting you a week before or at noon three days later!
Why not give a due frame? You're more than likely to deliver between _______ and _______. It would be more accurate and then you as the pregnant person wouldn't have people asking you all the time: "you're still pregnant?"
I'm not to my "guess date" (yes, I'm talking about the seemingly arbitrary due date they hand out) but I can't help but feel like this kid has decided it likes inside and doesn't want to come out in this heat which is completely unfair but in the mean time I have found something amazing.
It is something I have always known but my love has only grown deeper: swimming is amazing! Giant as I am I don't have to feel it in the water! So here's to the person who though: I'm going to dig a hole and fill it with water and enjoy it since I don't live next to a natural body of water! If I met you right now I'd give you a big fat hug... probably a kiss too.
Which brings me to my other LOVES:
- The desire to kiss random geniuses that created the things that make our life amazing (see above)
- Being submerged in water: when you weigh 8 million extra lbs it is the only time you feel semi normal!
- My due date being towards the beginning of summer
- Crossing off my business to do's/Goals
- Finding money you forgot about
- Taking a lazy day... might be our last eeek!
- Girls nights with my fabulous nieces
Live. Love. Loud.