My CPU failed. It died. I took it to see my sister (spoiler that's a great thing) and tried to use it the day we got back and it was dead... not worth going into the details but if you were wondering where I have been I've been back to the prehistoric times of no CPU! EEEEk... I know I was jonesing pretty hard core!
Photo thanks to Coolnsmart.com
The great: I got to see my sister. We, Chris, Luna and I, made our way down to the Cayman Islands (poor me... I know!) to see my dear and lovely sister, her husband and brand new baby! It was great to spend 10 days with her and the setting wasn't terrible either!
Now I'm ready to start a new year. Look freshly at my goals, budgets and plans to get this year started off right!
Goals for 2015
- Get a new Camera Body
- Update my website with fully new photos
- Make time each week to practice Photography
- Get my Investment Portfolio completed
- Get out and socialize more with other business professionals
- Make sure to keep up to date on Luna's pictures (9 months, 12 months, etc)
- Get back in the habit of taking dates with Chris
- Invest time in getting organized and streamlined
- Maintain weekly and daily physical exercise.
- Make a list of things to do before 30
What are your Goals for your year? What are your dreams... what do you desire to happen in this once in a life time 2015?!?
Live. Love. Loud.