Each month passes much like the last. I feel at times that I need to be intentional about making a memory of my time. To not allow the melding of months but have at least one distinctive memory to mark it forever. There is only one June 2015! How to make it real and lasting and not just another moment in the busy we call life.
I wish I could say I knew the best way. Not so much for your betterment, though were I better person that's obviously what I'd say, but instead for my own. I mean to actually know how to make each day, moment, month be recognized as the real gift it is... I'm saying I'd be doing a happy dance if I knew that secret!
Instead I will pontificate and wonder in my lack of understanding all while I tell you my monthly goals cause let's be serious I love me some multitasking!
So last month I told you my goals were:
Obviously I'm not always the best about keeping to all my goals but all the same I see it as very important to write out intentional plans on where I will get going otherwise: how will I know I arrived?!?
- Go on a date with Chris
- Plan out a vacation for this year
- Actually read something that isn't about photography!
- Keep up limited Sugar (most days :D)
- Meet with a wedding professional I have never met
- Submit another wedding for publication
- Set up an intentional session
- Decide on decor for possible Wedding show
How will you be spending your month of June? Do you have any exciting travel plans?!