I remember as a kid thinking how old people were when they were 30... what is the saying about throwing stones???
Either way I'm crossing that bridge when I get there... even if it is screaming and kicking my feet. So instead of throwing a tantrum I thought why not make it amazing as an excuse to cross some things off a list of always wanted to do.
So too joined all those Pinterest followers in my journey to make a 30 before 30 list. Shocking I know, how apropos...
All the same I'm excited to take on the challenge...even as I write this my husband shakes his head. He only does so because he has an extra year before he faces the terror or 30! :D
So here it is... my list... JUDGE AWAY!!!
- Ride hot air balloon
- Make my first Cheesecake
- See northern lights
- Drink with stranger
- Take a dance class
- Book? Write/publish
- Throw a party
- Plant a tree
- See a sunrise and sunset same day
- Host a Dinner Party
- Road trip
- Hike some of the Appalachian trail
- Read a book on a subject you had never thought of reading
- Learn to fold something in origami
- Face a fear
- Picnic with friends
- Do something silly/crazy/out of character
- Hit bulls eye/get better at darts?
- Help someone in need... I feel like one time is so little and normal but I like the idea of exterior goals I'd that makes sense
- Volunteer at soup kitchen
- Go Zipline
- Dance in Rain
- Run Barefoot
- Visit Wine country in NC
- Paint a picture
- Attend a fashion show
- Silent Dance party
- Take a class that is out of your element
What will you do this year to challenge you to new depths?
Live. Love. Loud.